EBSB’s Corporate Banking Division’s philosophy is to take a relationship-oriented approach placing a strong emphasis on the owners and management of the companies with whom we do business. We bring together all the resources of East Boston Savings Bank including cash management, retail banking and online services to develop a comprehensive solution for your business. Our experienced lending team understands the value of being responsive and flexible. The team oriented approach, together with local decision making, allow you to make informed business decisions.
With lending ability up to $75 million, the types of financing we provide include:
- direct purchase tax-exempt bond financing
- commercial real estate mortgages (owner-occupied)
- term loans for equipment acquisitions
- revolving lines of credit (working capital)
- letters of credit
- low-income housing tax credit (LIHTC) financing
Whether you’re a non-profit or for-profit entity, working with our team provides you:
- clear and concise terms to simplify your financing arrangement
- coordination of the necessary documentation and closing of the proposed financing using attorneys familiar with our market and loan products
- assistance with any ongoing questions relative to loan proceeds and payments
To see how you can partner with our corporate banking team, contact Frank Romano
, EVP Corporate Lending, at 978-977-6001.
Frank will be happy to review your financing needs and see how EBSB can help you grow your organization.