Easily deposit checks using your smartphone or tablet...just follow these simple steps:
You must be enrolled in Online Banking in order to use Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit*.
- Sign into our Mobile app using the same log in as online banking.
- Select "Check Deposit" from the Main Menu.
- Select the "Deposit" tab and then "Continue." Your first step is to take a picture of the front of the check. Select "Front" to capture the image of the front of the check.
- Using a dark background, align the check with the on-screen corner guides and take a photo of the front of the check.
- Then select "Back" to capture the image of the back of the check. Make sure the back of the check is endorsed with:
For Mobile Deposit at EBSB Only
Last 4 digits of account number
- Using a dark background, align the check with the on-screen corner guides and take a photo of the back of the check.
- Then select "Amount" to enter the amount of the check.
- Choose the account to receive the deposit.
- Enter your email address where you would like to receive your Mobile Deposit notifications (this only needs to be done once and then the app will remember the email address you entered).
- Select "Continue."
- You will then be at a screen to verify the information and if all is correct, select "Approve."
- You will see a "Deposit Complete" screen and you will receive an email notification that your mobile deposit has been received.
- You will then receive emails for processed or rejected deposits. Each deposit will be a separate email.
Please do not destroy the check for at least 90 days from the date of your deposit.
* Mobile Check Deposit is accessible 60 day after account opening.